The combination of chia seeds and lemon juice acts as a powerful tonic with great therapeutic qualities
Today we have available all kinds of foods that are associated with a great therapeutic power, that is why they are useful tools for gain health and lose weight. Some belong to the superfood category as is the case of chia seeds and the unique lemon.
The chia seeds they are very small in size and immense in nutritional benefits, are popularly known for being the Omega 3 superfood. It is one of the most powerful foods that we have on hand, they are an extraordinary vegetable source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and they have the peculiarity of being very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and they also provide a good amount of Omega 6 in a healthy proportion for the organism. Another of her great qualities is in your mineral wealth, in important substances such as calcium, magnesium and boro.
At the same time it is a plant-based food very rich in fiber of the soluble and insoluble type, aspect that is related to big benefits for regulate intestinal transit, improve digestion and provide satiety.
For his part the lemon is one of the citrus fruits par excellence, it is a nutritional treasure and of great healing power. Provides an extraordinary amount of vitamins, minerals and an immense antioxidant value. They represent one of the best sources of vitamin C and flavonoids who are a great ally for strengthen the immune system and thanks to it strengthens defenses and it is useful in the disease prevention. At the same time, the nature of the lemon is associated with great antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, cleansing and detox properties.
What happens when we mix these two superfoods?
The Natural medicine are a great current tool to treat various ailments and diseases, without resorting to the use of medications that deteriorate health and are derived in side effects.
Mix chia seeds and fresh lemon juice is a fairly popular remedy, it is a refreshing drink with diuretic and purifying effects. In such a way that it is an extraordinary ally for remove waste from the body and it is considered a good complement to lose weight naturally.
Another of its great advantages is due to its high antioxidant contentyes, when assimilated in the organism protects from harm caused by free radicals and protects cells against oxidative stress, in such a way that it is useful in preventing chronic and degenerative diseases. On the other hand, integrate the consumption of this drink as a morning remedy, is a good way to get essential amino acids and essential fatty acids. This gives it great energy value and increases physical and mental performance.
About its medicinal benefits:
- It is a great support for improve digestive processes and combat common ailments, especially the inflammation and the constipation.
- It is of great help in controlling the high levels of cholesterol in the blood. In such a way that improves cardiovascular health and it is very useful in the Control of blood pressure.
- Regulates appetite and it is a good supplement to lose weight. At the same time its content in dietary fiber and antioxidants promote the elimination of adipose tissue.
- Its content in essential minerals It is of great help to maintain bone health in good condition, while its calcium contribution intervenes in a positive way. Strengthens bones and teeth in a soft and natural way.
- Your contribution in potassium and magnesium provides anti-inflammatory effects and prevents damage associated with aging.
- Antioxidants and essential amino acids, act anti-inflammatory and decrease in pain.
- Is a magnificent fire hydrant it’s very healthy for prevent dehydration. At the same time its content in essential minerals it is perfect for overcoming electrolytes that the body loses naturally.
How to prepare the drink?
You will need to:
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 250 ml water
- 1 lemon
Step by Step:
- Add the chia seeds to the glass of water and rest for up to 2 hours, until it acquires a jelly-like consistency.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well. You can add to the blender glass if you want.
- The consumption recommendation is to drink a glass on an empty stomach and you can also integrate it before each main meal.
If you like the information we shared in this article, please like, follow, share and subscribe us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram so that we can share more such useful articles with you in future.